Friday, June 5, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8

So about the Jon and Kate scandal. I really don't know what to think. It seems that everyone hates Kate and blames Kate for everything that's going on in that family. I can't say weather I believe that Jon had an affair, or Kate either. I can't say I beleive that they're headed for divorce, or that their TV portrayal is a sham. I don't know what to believe. Until the day I can sit down with Jon and Kate myself and have an honest discussion with the two of them, I am witholding judgement. And for the health of their marraige, and their children, I think the rest of the world should withold judgment too.
Everyone just needs to mind their own damn business. Whatever Jon and Kate have going on, there is no way they are going to be able to resolve it in the public eye. It is an unhealthy situation, and America driven by their need to see someone else screw up has caused it. Of course everyone is curious about what is going on in their family, but trying to figure it out, ridiculing Kate, or Jon for that matter, and make a big media mess out of it is going to do nothing but make the situation worse.I support both Jon and Kate in whatever they choose to do. It is their life and only they know what is best for them. I don't think Kate is the evil bitch that the media makes her out to be, and I think everyone should just leave this family alone!

No comments: